Thursday, March 19, 2009

WE ARE BACK! WOW, folks, its been quite some time since we did a posting. I remember in 2007, there was not a day that went by, that I was not blogging! Well Life happened, actually tons of stuff has happened. I don't know where to start! What I can say is, the last time I really really was writing to you guys, I was living in Montgomery County Maryland. I am now happily living in the Great State of California! (Again), after a 13 year haitus!

I love it here. I am truly blessed to be able to be given a second chance to be where my soul sings, and the opportunities are endless. My son is now in College, yes I am a very proud mom. As for me, I am in "ME" mode.

What do I mean by that? Well I am finding myself again. I feel like I got a second chance at life again. I am truly looking at "who" I am and where I am taking my life from here on out. I do know this for sure. I am more than determined to help young gyrls, and women, truly learn to LOVE, RESPECT, HONOR and APPRECIATE themselves. This is an important skill that they must learn to have in order to be successful in life and make the right decisions when it comes to choosing partners.

It is important for many young women to understand who they are and what they want, for themselves, and to learn who they are OUTSIDE, of what society tells them, thier mom, or dad or freinds tell them. In my years of working as a teacher and therapist, I have noticed that the girls today, HAVE NOT BEEN TAUGHT How to LOVE THEMSELVES. That is quite surpising! Then again its not, I look back and I realize for my own life it was not something I was taught. I learned how to do that, LATER LATER in life, after many falls, mistakes, trials and tribulations, I am finally learning to REALLY REALLY LIKE ME.

I am on a mission to teach young women the same. So, stay tuned....