Friday, July 13, 2007



Why Hate the Other Gyrl? Program
At SweetGyrl we offer real world scenarios. In today's society gyrls are often geared toward hating and being mean to each other. We offer Peace Circles for Gyrls to be able to see how much they have in common.

Growing up as a teen Kimberly met many oppositions by so-called friends. So-called friends meaning they acted like they liked her, however betrayal was waiting, or they hated the way she dressed, or they hated her personality, or she could not be herself. Therefore in order to fit in, Kimberly as a teen she adopted the attitude of the wrong people.

Many Gyrls fall into this trap, in society it is taught to live a mask, being yourself or unique is not permissible, its not ok. Gyrls are not taught to Love themselves, therefore, if they are around another gyrl that they feel is a threat, they punish her. Is this retarded or what!!

"I have been a victim of the player haters mentality so much, I got tired of fighting back, instead of getting bitter I chose to get "BETTER" I chose to learn to Love myself, I asked myself what energy or message was I sending off that I kept attracting these kinds of people?? I also learned that I can't change people I can only do me, get to know me, love me, and HEAL ME, and seek people and friends that really had my best interest at heart. At the end of the day, My true friends found me, its incredibly how we have the power to choose our circumstances and friends, but we learn at an early age to live life by default instead of designing it". Kimberly Bowles.

We teach young women to tap into their strengths and find what they are good at and to develop
the habit and do more of what they are good at, therefore we develop a success track in their
mind of excellence!

We offer:
Personality Profile: We allow them to share how much they have in common and share and appreciate their differences!

Passion Test: See what they really really want for themselves, and learn to design what they
want their life to look like.

Brag Book: A collage book of all of their previous accomplishments, and photo album of their
best friends, and people that have positively influenced them.

Learning Style Assessment: How do you communicate? what does it mean if you have a friend
that is a talker and your not? what interpretation do you attach to that? lets explore, you will be
surprised at what you find!!

Contact SweetGyrl today for more Info: