Thursday, February 01, 2007

Part 2 "The Boyfriend"

"The Baby & The Pregnancy"

As stated I walked up to the back of the school and there my supposed boyfriend was "he stripped me of the title" was talking to my arch enemy. They started dating.

I was embarrassed, appalled, and hurt, hey but what do you do? It's now entering the summer of 89, and 12th grade was right around the corner, heck it was the last day of school.

I remember having another argument at home with my mom, and guess what? I was told to get out! This becoming redundant. Again not having anywhere to go, I stayed with a friend that was pregnant. She put me up and her family embraced me. It was a difficult summer for what ever reasons the economy was in a slump, I could not find a job and that was a rarity.

I was sooo tired of not having anywhere to stay. It seemed like that was all my mom liked to do was kick me out. I had serious abandonment issues.

I left my pregnant friends house for a bit, and stayed with another friend, at least I thought she was, she sent me to her sisters house who had her own apartment.

I remember suspecting that this girl might have been on drugs, but I was never exposed to that so I was not sure. I was sleeping one night in the bedroom that was loaned to me. I woke up and there were 2 guys standing over me. I was like what are you guys doing over me, they were rude and cocky, they were older teens. I remember having the "scariest" feeling that something really bad was about to happen to me, had I not woke up.

We had a verbal altercation and of course I made noise and they left the room. I was in the room later the next door and over heard my so-called friend and her sister talking very negatively about me with some other girls that did not like me, (they were lying on me).

I ended up leaving there as I knew it was not going to be a pretty situation.

At that point I ended back up with my friend (who was pregnant) and she led me to her grandmother.

Her Grandmother told my mom I was pregnant, my mom gave her a trash bags with my clothes and bad mouthed me to her.

I was devastated when she came back and told me what my mom said about me. This was just so crazy for me.

The truth is, I was tired of being kicked out and not having a place to live. I was tired of not having stability in my life, so I planned my pregnancy....


Stay tuned for "The Shelter & Physical Abuse during the pregnancy"