Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Please enjoy chapters and excerpts from the highly anticipated Book

"The Truth Behind Sweetgyrl".

Chapter 2 "The Boyfriend"

I was 17 he was 16, we went to high school together, we met in 1986, I was in 9 th grade. He was cool, he was not my type tho, but a faithful friend, easy to talk to and lots of fun. Tho I found him to be a bit of a pervert at times, (sneakingly touching me when I walked by him the hallway at school).

I left the school for one year to attend business school for 10th grade we kept in touch over the phone and we would talk for hours at a time. He saw beauty in me that other boys did not take the time to see, and he would say it whenever people tried to dog me, so I liked him for that and as that.

11th grade came I was 17 and came back to his school (trade school). He seemed different, and smoother, he dressed nicer he got taller and he was actually more handsome (again still not my type, I like pretty boys, the Al B. Sure type, LOL, then again what girl didn't), so we started hanging out and chilling together.

After a while we ended up on the phone more, he always complimented me on how I blossomed and looked different. I use to share with him what I was going through with my mom and home life. He knew I had siblings way younger than me, my brother 7 years younger and my sister 14 years younger.

Anyway, he started coming over after school to hang out with me more often. I felt myself liking him more and, I started feeling connected to him. He was a great listener and a Taurus like me (lol, I love the sign thing). We made it official we would start dating; however it was trouble from the start.

The haters found out we were dating and would say things like yuk "Why are you dating her" or "What do you see in her?" ect, ect.

He came over more and more after school while my mom was at work and one thing led to another. We started kissing more, and becoming more and more closer. I would tease him and act like I was going to go all the way, but then say stop last minute, I was scared to go there, plus I was a church girl and I was babysitting my siblings all the time, so I did not want to go there.

One day he was over after school and we got to kissing and getting hot and bothered, and he was ready to go all the way, when I realized that this was going to really happened right at the last moment I YELLED STOP, YOUR HURTING ME, STOP!! he did not stop, he kept going (see guys back then felt no was yes, but it isn't), It was painful and very disturbing, It happened, I lost my virginity. I felt violated and weird, I screamed so loud my brother took the hinges off the back door to make sure I was OK, He was 10 years old.

I never saw my boyfriend the same, I stayed with him. Self esteem issues will really make you do some strange things.

I noticed whenever we were on the phone and we had arguments, he would start swearing at me and calling me names and hanging up on me, I could not believe how his behavior changed, but I felt like I was addicted, caught up, reeled in. It was crazy, I needed someone a sense of belonging a sense of being a part of. So I stayed with him. (But, I asked where was my friend?)

The Spring came, and our relationship was the pits but I hung in there, and the intimacy continued. One day he let me use a gold ring of his. When he would come over, he would say I need my ring back, and I wanted to keep it so I said I don't know where it is.

There was a plastic bat that my brother had sitting in the living room, He asked me again for the ring and I thought he was playing so I said I did not know where it was. He then took the bat and went crazy on me with it. I could not believe he was hitting me and demanding his ring, I was like this guy is an Animal, I tried to fight back, but got it worst, again, my little brother came in from outside, and called ALL my cousins, they were at the house in 5 min and they cornered him

I did not want to lose my boyfriend (what boyfriend) so I told them to please not beat him up, I felt that I still wanted to be with him ( I really did not like myself).

We continued to date but he took the title of "boyfriend from me" so I figured I better hang in there because I did not want anyone else to have him and maybe he would see, one day that I was good.

It was the last day of school I had not heard from him in about a week, which I thought was odd, I walked up the back of the school and there he was, making mess face with my worst enemy, who was also known as the school "ho". I was devastated and crushed, I could not believe my eyes......


The Saga continues of "When I got kicked out of the house at 18"

Stay tuned for, "The Pregnancy & The Baby"